- Accreditation to direct research (HDR) (2003)
- PhD of Immunology, summa cum laude (René Descartes University (Paris 5), 1997).
- Master of Cellular Biology with optional immunology (UPMC “Pierre et Marie Curie University” (Paris 6), 1992)
2. Professional duties
- Since sept. 2006: Professor, INSERM UMR1125, Paris 13 University, France. In charge of the group “Immune regulation in RA” .
- 1998-2006-: Assistant professor, Paris 13 University.
- In charge of the Master 2 “Tissue, Cell and Gene biotherapies” (Biothérapies Tissulaires, Cellulaires et Géniques”) at the Paris 13 University
3. Scientific societies
- Member of the French Societies for Immunology, Rheumatology, and Cell and Gene Therapy, and of the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
- Member of the Scientific Comitee of ARTHRITIS-Courtin Foundation (2005-2009)
- Associate editor of European CytokineNetwork
4. Research focuses
- Chronic inflammation,
- Lymphocyte regulation (Tregs, NKT)
- Experimental models of arthritis
- Gene therapy
- Mode of action of targeted treatments and biotherapies.