Directeur du laboratoire
- Full University Professor in rheumatology (1994)
- PhD (Doctorat d’Etat), Human Biology and Immunology, summa cum laude (Paris 7 University, 1990).
- Resident in the Paris Teaching Hospital system (gold medal, first prize, 1985) and university clinical fellow (1987)
- Medical Doctor (Paris 6, 1985)
2. Professional duties
- Director of INSERM UMR1125 (formerly EA 4222)
- Chief of the Rheumatology Department at the Avicenne Teaching Hospital (AP-HP)
- In charge of the rheumatology and immunology curriculum at the Paris 13 University
- President-elect of the Scientific Comitee of Arthritis-Fondation Courtin
3. Scientific societies
- Member of the Society for Biology (“Société de Biologie”)
- Member of the French Societies for Rheumatology, Immunology, and Gene Therapy; of the American College of Rheumatology, and of the European Society for Gene Therapy
- President-elect of the Scientific Comitee of ARTHRITIS-Courtin Foundation
Editor in Chief of Joint Bone Spine and La Revue du Rhumatisme (publisher: Elsevier)
4. Research focuses
Inflammatory or destructive rheumatic diseases.
Preclinical, translational and clinical studies.
Cytokines and inflammation.
Antiinflammatory targeted treatments and biotherapies.
Development of new concepts in biotherapies.